Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Facebook Official

Well, I suppose you can all tell my new relationship status on Fbook, that my date went very well! We really ended up hitting it off. He shares my sense of humor (Which is a great one, if I do say so myself), and he is a good kisser (Which we all know is a must.)

**Disclaimer- For all of you who are worried, I didn’t kiss him until our 4thish date.

More pluses- He’s tall- 13 inches taller to be exact. He goes to Church on his own, and I don’t have to beg him to go with me! AND he is a 5th degree black belt. Aka- Ninja.

On another note, I told you all that Daphne was spayed a couple weeks ago. It was a horrible experience! More so for me, than for her. I even freaked out at one point because she pulled out some of the stitches. I drove her to the vet, 45 mins away, with no make up on. To those of you who know me, this is a big deal. Not the driving part- but the no make up part. I’m surprised my face didn’t scare the stitches out of her. Anyway, after the 45 minute drive, the vet took .35 seconds to tell me that she was fine and send me on my long journey back home. Daphne looked more irritated than anything. Her little puppy eyes were saying “You woke me up for this??” At least I think that is what they were saying- I’m still learning to read “dog eye.”

Today is one of those cloudy/rainy/I would rather be in sweats days. My favorite! Except I am here at work. I’m pretty sure I would rather be at Joe’s house. By the way- Pray for me! I am making him dinner on Saturday night. This could be a make or break moment people. What if I suck, and he throws me and my food to the curb?? On the Menu- Enchilada Casserole. Trust me- It’s good!

I need your help though! After dinner, we need a fun creative idea of something to do. Cheap, and preferably something we can do at home. It will be rainy outside, so please don’t send me out there! Ideas?

Alyssa

3 comments:

  1. build a tent with blankets and chairs and watch a movie from inside while enjoying popcorn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber, I'm impressed. You are so good at cheap romantic ideas. Keep up the good work. You make your mamma proud! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny! We actually talked about building forts last weekend :) Good idea! Only problem is that we watch movies all the time. I love it, don't get me wrong, but I was hoping we could switch it up a little. I love the fort thing though!!

    ReplyDelete