Thursday, June 2, 2011

Don't drink Gold Peak Tea. It's got nothing on Red Diamond!

Boy has this been a strange week. It has been full of highs and lows, tears and laughs. I sometimes get a little carried away by my emotions, as evidenced by ‘crazy’ shown all week, but I think I finally have myself under control. I love how God is so faithful! Even when I fail to trust Him, he continues to show me how much He will provide for me. Shout out to God! Woot! (Yes, I understand that I just gave a ‘shout out’ to the savior of the world)

So, good news! I get to go home this weekend! I can’t wait to see all of my friends. I have a whopping 4 friends here in Joplin, and one of these is my boyfriend, so he doesn’t really count. But in Wichita I have approximately 1 million friends, so I should be pretty busy : ) On Friday night Daphne and I are going to go see some of my JTW friends! Holla! I miss you guys so much! Saturday we are having a family dinner where we will be meeting my mom’s newest boyfriend. I hear good things, so I am expecting it to go well. Plus he has a tractor. I think that tractors are a sign of an honest person. Think I am making that up?? I am. But it sounds pretty legit, so I will stick with it. What is more trusting that a retired truck driver with a tractor??

Sunday my momma is coming to Church with me! I am so excited! Journey The Way has been such a big part of my life, and I am excited to let her see this side of my life. Hopefully she will like it : )

*Side Note- Although random, this is very important! Gold Peak Tea is gross. Don’t drink it.

    Peace Out.

    Alyssa

1 comment:

  1. Nice pics. Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on this topic. Nice job keep it up!!
    Nice blog on gold peak tea.
    Keep sharing more & more.....

    ReplyDelete